If you do submit personal information by ordering products, services or completing a web form registration, for example, you can be assured that we will use your personal information only to support your continuing relationship with V-Trak Ltd.
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).
Rights available to individuals
– you have the right to :- Access the information we hold, to rectification, to erasure, to restriction, to data portability and to objection. V-Trak Data Protection Contact details Compliance Officer, V-Trak, 17 Kent Road, Bridgend Ind Est, Bridged, CF31 3TU. Email email@example.com
We Do Not:
Have automated decision-making processes within
Disclose any of your information outside V-Trak
unless to part of the individual Client’s care team
What information do we collect?
· Contact details when you make a request for information from us or you place an order.
· Photographs used for backrest assessment.
· When you voluntarily provide feedback.
· Any information that your Care Team provide tous.
Source of personal data:
Customers – From the individual. From Wheelchair Services, Case Managers and
Dealers when purchasing products from V-Trak.
Suppliers – From the company.
Employees – HMRC, forms completed by the
employee and references.
How we use your personal information
To assess the products required·
To process your order, process an invoice and
manage your account·
To process warranty claims
· To place an order
· To pay an invoice
· Necessary HMRC processes
· HR records
Do We Share Your Data?
We do not share your data.
How do we keep your data safe?
We use industry standard TLS certificates to provide encryption of data in transit, for example, all access to V-Trak Ltd’s websites and management portals is covered by HTTPS.
Summary Of Your Rights Under GDPR.
Under the GDPR, you have:
1. the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by
2. the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
3. be informed of what data processing is taking place;
4. the right to restrict processing;
5. the right to data portability;
6. object to processing of your personal data;
To enforce any of the foregoing rights or if you have any other questions about Our Site or this
V-Trak, 17 Kent Road,
Bridgend Ind Est, Bridgend,
Policy Changes Our policy is regularly reviewed. This policy is dated 24/05/2018
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.